2013: Congratulations to Ready Navy Kid, Cassidy (age 11), from Dumfries, VA.
Cassidy's winning Zombie Escape Plan included:
- two exits from every room
- the location of her family's kit and meeting spot at the neighbor's house
- a "bug out bag" with food, water, and her favorite stuffed bunny
- phone numbers for her parents, siblings, and grandma in Texas
Pictured in the right column with her coat and boots, Cassidy, is prepared for a Zombie attack and other emergencies, even in cold weather.
2012: Congratulations to Ready Navy kids, Caleb (age 9) and Colby (age 7), from Oak Harbor, WA.
Caleb and Colby’s winning posters show that a plan and kit are an important part of preparing for a Zombie Apocalypse or any hazard.
- Your kit should have a 3-5 day supply of food and essential items for every member of your family.
- Your plan should include a meeting place inside and outside the neighborhood in case you are not together when the emergency happens.
Be sure to talk with your parents, so that whether you face Zombies, Godzilla, hurricanes, tornadoes, or any other emergency, you are all ready.
These Ready Navy Kids are Ready. Are you?